Tuesday 17 July 2012

what kind of friend are you?

Assalamualaikum n hye...

Everyday I just wondering..
What kind of friend am I??
people said...
Love all your friends everyday
You never know what tomorrow brings..
So be ready for everything and anything..
Smile at the strangers ◕ ‿ ◕
Laugh at the bad jokes {{{(^_^)}}}
& tell the ones you love that you love them..♥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥


But some of us might classify our friend into group..
Like a menu in a restaurant.. Is it...
a main course which will be the great selection??
the beverages just to fulfilling the basic needs..??
or the dessert which are the last things to be the sweet course..??
or just being the part of add on to complete the package...??

is it fair to classify your friend like this??
I think its unfair for me..

A true friend which knows all about you and still likes you but the good things in your friends that they never let you do the wrong things.. they might 
scold you like a dad
Cares like a mom
teases like a sister
Irritates like a brother
and loves you more than a lover...


They give you total freedom to be yourself.. Everyone make mistakes in their life,.. but when it comes to situation which you make mistakes that may hurts people around.. They will leave you but a true friend will hug and said "It's never too late"..
sometimes it's a good thing to have fake people in this world...They help you to find out who your real friends are..

Dear friends....I miss...
....HAVING SOMEONE TO TELL MY SECRETS TO
....HAVING SOMEONE I CAN BE SUPER SILLY WITH
....HAVING SOMEONE WHO REALLY GETS ME....
but most of all... I JUST MISS YOU :)
I am sorry if I hurt you... please forgive me..
I hope its not too late.. to say sorry
 a memory last forever, never does it dies :)
take  care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Klik enTry Yg agak2 Menarik ^^